Todd Vollucci, Of Counsel
JD: Loyola Law School 1998
Member, Evening Advocates
1996/1997 Treasurer, Evening SBA
Relevant coursework: Federal Income Tax I & II, Partnership Taxation, Estate & Gift Tax, Tax Policy
High Grade Award: Federal Income Tax, Partnership Taxation, Tax Policy, Employee Pensions
BS: University of Southern California (Dean’s List)
Bachelor of Science Business Administration, May 1985
Member Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity
State Bar of California (1999)
Admitted to practice in all Federal Courts in California.
Extensive experience with tax preparation, corporate law and management, and accounting. Routinely prepare contract and
corporate documents for individuals, partnerships and corporations. Provide tax planning advice and extensive litigation support
including research, discovery, depositions and court hearings.
REPRESENTATIVE CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- U.S. Tax Attorney, Los Angeles, CA
Law Clerk. Researched tax law and analyzed existing cases. Extensive drafting of legal documents including: Petitions to Enforce Summons, Memorandum of Points and Authorities, Order to Show Cause, Motion for Relief from Judgment, Motion to Vacate Judgment and various supporting declarations.
- Private Practice, Torrance, CA
Extensive litigation, routinely prepare corporate entity documentation and records, provide tax planning and corporate advice.
- Successfully defended general contractor in construction defect claim involving multiple apartment buildings.
- Obtained dismissal of multi-million dollar claim by California Franchise Tax Board against a corporation, without any payment by our client.
- Obtained dismissal of litigation against investment firm by disgruntled investor, for no payment by investment firm.
- Successfully resolved through mediation, cases involving breach of contract and professional misconduct.
- Incorporated numerous C-Corps, S-Corps and LLCs. Prepare partnership agreements for general and limited partnerships. Prepared personal, corporate and partnership tax returns since 1989.
- Filed numerous mechanic’s liens, stop notices and bond claims and Miller Act notices to effectuate payment to clients. Obtained payment of judgments through attachment of bank accounts.